Happy Cat VET Diet Struvit wet
Support for the urinary tract
Flushing the urinary tract
For struvite stones
Medicinal cat feed for struvite stones
The Happy Cat VET Diet Struvit dietary complete food is used for adult cats for dissolution of struvite stones and reduction of struvite stone recurrence, and in cases of feline urological syndrome (FUS). The diet is equally suitable for feeding cats suffering from feline urological syndrome (FUS). The main features of this wet food diet are the high-grade protein, reduced magnesium and phosphorus levels and urine acidifying properties. It results in a clear reduction in the urine pH. The slightly elevated sodium level in the food promotes increased water consumption and thus flushing of the urinary tract.
- A moderate protein content and reduced levels of magnesium and phosphorus help to dissolve and reduce the recurrence of struvite stones in cats
- The slightly elevated sodium level promotes increased water consumption and thus flushing of the urinary tract
- Urine acidifying properties help to reduce the urine pH
Dietary complete feed for adult cats for dissolution of struvite stones and reduction of struvite stone recurrence, and in cases of feline urological syndrome (FUS). Happy Cat VET Diet Struvit is only available on the recommendation of your vet.
- Seek a veterinarian’s opinion before using or before extending the period of use .
- For maximum stone dissolving effect, feed Happy Cat VET Diet Struvit exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
- The diet should ideally be changed over to a suitable follow-on food in 10% increments over a period of at least 2-4 weeks.
- To prevent struvite stones in cats, mix the food 1:1 (½ ration of each) with a normal Happy Cat dry food. Regularly check the urine pH.
- Offer your cat several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your cat’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Make sure that your sick cat always has access to fresh water.
- The recommended length of diet for dissolving struvite stones is five to twelve weeks. Happy Cat VET Diet Struvit may be given for up to six months to reduce struvite stone recurrence.
- If mixing with Happy Cat VET Diet Struvit dry food, please note that 100 g wet food is roughly equivalent to 21 g dry food.