Happy Cat VET Diet Skin Protect wet
Nutrients that are beneficial for the skin
Optimal for skin and coat
Veterinary special diet for skin diseases and coat loss in cats
Happy Cat VET Diet Skin Protect is a dietary complete feed for young cats from 6 months and adult cats to support skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive hair loss. The diet features a high level of linoleic acid (LA) and of the sum of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These valuable omega 3 and 6 fatty acids play an important role in the skin’s regeneration. The gluten-free recipe is also rich in skin-active vitamins and trace elements such as B vitamins and zinc which support the formation of healthy skin cells and help to strengthen the skin barrier. To give your cat a healthy coat.
- Valuable essential omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids support the skin’s metabolism
- Skin-active nutrients help to strengthen the skin barrier
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals and guarantees active cell protection
Dietary complete feed for young cats from 6 months and adult cats for the support of skin function in the case of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair. This special feed for cats with skin diseases is only available on your vet’s recommendation.
- We recommend you consult your vet before using.
- For best effect feed Happy Cat VET Diet Skin Protect exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit the individual metabolism of your cat with skin issues, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Offer your cat several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- Make sure that your cat always has access to fresh water.
- The recommended period of use is initially up to two months.
- If mixing with Happy Cat VET Diet Skin Protect dry food, please note that 100 g wet food is equivalent to 25 g dry food