Vet-recommended for food intolerance
Optimal for skin and coat
Dietary complete feed for adult cats for reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances.
Happy Cat VET Diet Hypersensitivity is used to reduce the occurrence of nutrient intolerances. The main features of this hypoallergenic recipe are the exclusive animal protein source quail (in combination with the plant-based protein source potato protein), and the unusual carbohydrate source Italian sweet chestnut, which provide the ideal basis for an elimination diet. The very well tolerated recipe achieves a high level of acceptance and the moderate protein and fat levels promote good physical condition in your cat, even when used for long periods.
- Use of a rare protein source and a rare carbohydrate source
- Valuable essential omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids support the skin’s metabolism
- Grain-free recipe with stomach and gut-friendly properties
Dietary complete feed for adult cats for reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. Only available on the recommendation of a vet.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use and before extending the period of use.
- For best effect, feed the dietary food exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutritional needs with your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit the individual metabolism of your food-sensitive cat, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Water should be available to your cat at all times.
- The recommended period of use is 3 – 8 weeks. If signs of intolerance disappear this feed can be used initially for up to one year.
- Happy Cat VET Diet Hypersensitivity may increase the volume of stools.