Lower copper and sodium content
For liver disease
Dietary complete feed for adult cats for support of liver function in case of chronic hepatic insufficiency.
Happy Cat VET Diet Hepatic can help significantly to support and relieve stress on the liver if your cat has chronic liver insufficiency. This diet offers a moderate level of protein with selected and highly digestible protein sources (meat meal, potatoes, poultry, animal protein, salt-water fish, egg), and thus effectively reduces the stress of harmful metabolic products. Carefully selected ingredients such as very easily digestible rice and poultry create a balanced supply of nutrients for your sick cat. The milk thistle it contains is traditionally used in liver disorders, while the vitamin and trace element levels are matched to the special needs of cats with liver disease.
- A moderate level of highly digestible protein helps to support protein metabolism
- Restricted copper and sodium levels reduce the stress on the liver
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals and guarantees active cell protection
Dietary complete feed for adult cats for support of liver function in the case of chronic liver insufficiency. Only available on a vet’s recommendation.
- It is recommended that advice from a vet be sought before using this special diet.
- For best effect, feed the dietary food exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet. Offer your sick cat several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit the individual metabolism of your cat with liver disease, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- Fresh water should be available to cats with liver disease at all times
- Recommended period of use: initially up to 4 months