Reducing excess weight
Higher protein content
Reduced energy content
Dietary complete feed for adult cats for reduction of excessive body weight.
Happy Cat VET Diet Adipositas is used to reduce excessive body weight. The main feature of this diet is the greatly reduced level of energy. It is rich in high-grade protein and filling dietary fibre. The special recipe creates the optimum conditions for weight reduction to protect the internal organs, and helps to maintain and improve the physical condition. Valuable nutrients such as chondroitin and glucosamine supplement the recipe for chubby cats.
- Increased dietary fibre content helps to give your cat a long-lasting feeling of fullness
- A high level of highly digestible protein helps to maintain muscle strength during weight reduction
- Glucosamine and chondroitin help to support good joint function
Dietary complete feed for adult cats for reduction of excessive body weight. Only available on the recommendation of your vet.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before using Happy Cat VET Diet Adipositas.
- If you want your cat to lose weight, a transition period when starting the diet is advised.
- For an efficient weight loss or ideal weight maintenance, the recommended daily energy intake should not be exceeded.
- Water should be available to your cat at all times.
- The weight reduction should take place under veterinary supervision.
- For best effect, feed the dietary food exclusively. Discuss any supplementary nutrition needs with your vet.
- The optimum weight loss of 0.5 – 2 % of the current body weight per week should be checked regularly.
- The amount of food should be adapted to suit your cat’s individual metabolism, so it may be necessary to reduce or increase the quantity to a certain extent.
- To avoid digestive issues, gradually change the food over the course of several days.
- Offer your cat several small meals per day unless otherwise recommended by your vet.
- Recommended length of diet: Until target body weight is achieved and after if required to maintain the ideal weight.
- If mixing with Happy Cat VET Diet Adipositas dry food, please note that 100 g wet food is roughly equivalent to 20 g dry food.