Gentle on the stomach and intestine
Promoting intestinal flora
Reduced fat content
Special Veterinary Diet for the regulation of acute and chronic gastro-intestinal conditions
Happy Cat VET Diet Intestinal is used to regulate acute and chronic gastrointestinal disorders. The therapeutic formulation is easy to digest and has low carbohydrate levels. This greatly reduces stress on the digestive system. Vital dietary fibre promotes the growth of beneficial intestinal flora, and stool consistency is stabilised due to increased binding of water.
Only available with veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you consult your vet before feeding this product, or stopping the diet.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Recommended period of use: 3-12 weeks; in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency, life-long use.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer several small meals per day.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual animal’s metabolism and may be reduced or increased as necessary.
Always make sure fresh water is available.