Gentle on the stomach and intestine
Reduced fat content
Medical cat food for fat digestion disorders
Happy Cat VET Diet Intestinal Low Fat is used for acute and chronic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and for inflammation of the pancreas. This dry food is easy to digest and contains high-quality protein. In this way, Happy Cat VET Diet Intestinal Low Fat supports nutrient uptake, particularly in cats with fat digestion disorders. The diet features significantly lower levels of energy and fat, which is effective in helping to reduce stress on the digestive system. Valuable dietary fibre encourages the growth of beneficial intestinal flora and stabilises stool consistency. Highly digestible poultry protein and easily digestible rice and maize have a gentle effect on the digestive tract and support the system in recovery.
Happy Dog VET Diet Intestinal Low Fat can be used for the following indications: pancreatitis/gastritis, liver lipidosis/hyperlipidemia and protein-losing enteropathy.
Feeding the diet to animals younger than the 6th month or to pregnant or lactating cats or animals with kidney or liver disorders, is not recommended.
Only available with veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you consult a vet before feeding this diet.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual pet’s metabolism and may need to be reduced or increased as necessary.
- Recommended period of use: 3-12 weeks; in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency, life-long use
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer several small meals daily
Always make sure fresh water is available.