Gentle on the stomach and intestine
Promoting intestinal flora
Reduced fat content
Special Veterinary Diet for the regulation of acute and chronic gastro-intestinal conditions
Happy Cat VET Diet Intestinal is used to regulate acute and chronic gastro-intestinal conditions. The dry food diet contains highly digestible ingredients and moderate carbohydrate levels. This is effective in reducing stress on the digestive system. Through the valuable dietary fibre contained in the diet, the growth of healthy intestinal flora is promoted, and stool consistency is stabilised through the resultant binding of water. The herbs in the diet, chamomile and coriander, are traditionally used as supplements in conventional treatments for gastro-intestinal disorders.
Only available with veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you consult your vet before feeding this product, or stopping the diet.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Recommended period of use: 3-12 weeks; in cases of chronic pancreatic insufficiency, life-long use.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer several small meals per day.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual animal’s metabolism and may be reduced or increased as necessary.
Always make sure fresh water is available.