For liver disease
Lower copper and sodium content
Lower protein content
Special veterinary diet for support with liver disease
Happy Cat VET Diet Hepatic supports cats with chronic liver disease. It makes an important contribution to easing the burden on the liver. A balanced amount of high-value protein with high energy content is effective in reducing the burden of harmful by-products, and helps support protein metabolism. The dry food has specific levels of fatty acids tailored to the needs of animals with liver disease. The formulation, which includes milk thistle, ensures optimal nutrition with easy to digest ingredients. Even the vitamins and trace elements (moderate levels of copper) are adapted to the special requirements of cats with liver disease. The dietary food supports the binding of ammonia in the intestines, promotes the growth of intestinal flora, and offers antioxidant protection.
Happy Dog VET Diet Hepatic can be used for the following indications: liver disease, hepatic encephalopathy and liver shunt.
Feeding the diet to animals younger than the 6th month, or to pregnant or lactating cats, or animals with hyperlipidaemia or hepatic lipidosis, is not recommended.
Only available with veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you seek veterinary advice before using the product or extending the period of use.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Recommended period of use: Initially for up to 6 months
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer several small meals per day.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual animal’s metabolism and may be reduced or increased as necessary.
Always make sure fresh water is available.