Reducing excess weight
Higher protein content
Reduced energy content
Special veterinary diet for reducing excess weight
Happy Cat VET Diet Adipositas/Obesity is used to reduce weight in overweight cats. This diet food is used for medical indications and has a significantly lower energy and carbohydrate content. The diet is rich in high-value proteins to maintain the muscles and fibre to satisfy the appetite, so that your indoor cat feels full even with a low calorie intake. The unique formulation ensures optimal weight loss while protecting the internal organs, and also has a delicious taste. Your pet is supplied with all the essential nutrients, and can stay healthy and lose weight.
Only available with veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you consult a vet before feeding this diet.
- Weight reduction should be carried out under veterinary supervision.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Optimal weight loss of 0.5%-2% of current body weight per week should be regularly monitored.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual pet’s metabolism and may need to be reduced or increased as necessary.
- A higher volume of faeces is due to the higher fibre content.
- Recommended period of use: Until the target weight is reached.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer 2 meals per day
Always make sure fresh water is available.