Reducing excess weight
Higher protein content
Reduced energy content
Special veterinary diet for reducing excess weight
Happy Cat VET Diet Adipositas/Obesity Dry Food helps your cat to lose weight. The special features of this diet are the significantly lower energy and carbohydrate levels. It is rich in high-value protein to maintain the cat’s muscles, as well as satisfying fibre to ensure that your cat feels full despite the reduction in calories. In this way, the easily digestible therapeutic formulation guarantees healthy weight loss. Your indoor cat is provided with all the essential nutrients and at the same time they can gently lose weight. The herbs in the diet – rosemary and ginger – also play a part, as they are traditionally used to stimulate fat metabolism.
Only available with veterinary recommendation.
- It is recommended that you consult a vet before feeding this diet.
- Weight reduction should be carried out under veterinary supervision.
- For optimal results, the diet should be fed exclusively. Giving supplementary food should be discussed with your vet.
- Optimal weight loss of 0.5%-2% of current body weight per week should be regularly monitored.
- The feed quantity should be adjusted to suit the individual pet’s metabolism and may need to be reduced or increased as necessary.
- A higher volume of faeces is due to the higher fibre content.
- Recommended period of use: Until the target weight is reached.
- Unless otherwise recommended by your vet, offer 2 meals per day
Always make sure fresh water is available.